Monday, September 27, 2010

Thinking of You

Week 2 of the weekly/monthly Verve challenges. Amber provided the sketch and we picked the inspiration from Anthropologie. Haven't had a chance to use these Verve butterflies much, but they are gorgeous!! Sentiment is from Kind Words also by Verve. Paper is from a TE kit but, I love the bright colors and I think they go perfectly with the bedspread I chose. Here is the inspiration pic.... and my card!!

And... a close up of those butterflies!!


TFL!!

Ingredients
Stamps: Verve Blue Skies and Kind Words
Paper: TE kit, teal, vanilla
Ink: black, copics
Accessories: glitter, TE tiny twinkles, nesties, ribbon, lace

2 comments:

Marisa said...

There are those fabulous Verve butterflies I don't own LOL!! Great card :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Gotta love those blinged out butterflies! This is an awesome card, Vickie, I just love those vibrant colors and that beautiful lace and ribbon! Great job! I can see the champion's thread at the end of the tunnel...