Saturday, October 2, 2010

SFYTT Times Two!!!

Last week made a card using Jen's sketch and the Color Throwdown colors of pacific point, melon mambo and river rock!! I tried to focus on just the colors {didn't think I could do it???} not normally something I would do {i.e. just colors without DP etc.!!!} but, I did and depending on the pic, I think I did okay!!! Do you ever have those days where you wonder about the pic { I know, prob'ly not!!}

Let's see..... here's the sketch


My card....


Jen's SFYTT this week....


Here's the card...



Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Way to flash some Verve :) I just love that quote by Mother Teresa and the red dot in the middle of those fabulous flowers is a wonderful touch (into the memory bank to case!). Great cards.

Cindy Haffner said...

These are GORGEOUS!!!