Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm So Grateful!!

This week for the My Favorite Things weekly stamp club challenge we were to focus on being "Thankful". Even though I get tired of work- I am thankful I have a job as so many are looking. Thankful for health, family, and friends!!

Used a MFT die-namic/stamp set combo to make this card. The sentiment was stamped on the die-namic and popped on top of a doily that was sponged. OA pattern paper was "wonky" stitched around the outside. Added some large scallops with the MFT large scallop die, ribbon, and a couple trinket pins. Had to resort to my lightbox-- {time change KWIM??}

Here's the card...


TFL!! Love when you stop by and appreciate all comments.

Ingredients
Stamps: MFT die-namics/stamp combo
Paper: early espresso, OA patterned paper, vanilla, bermuda bay
Ink: early espresso, TH distress ink
Accessories: Websters Pages ribbon, large scallop MFT die-namic, stitching, Maya Road trinket pins

1 comment:

Andrea Ewen said...

Love it Vickie! I think the skewed border panels look awesome and that color combination is divine! Super job!