Monday, November 8, 2010

Miss You A Latte!!

Copics adventure on a small scale!! Class used large images... and, I believe practice was supposed to be on large images.... but, the stamps I LOVE don't always come large!! Card is for this weeks MFT weekly stamp club challenge - a sketch by Frances and Cindy. The image is an Al La Mode by MFT {one I love as I am a coffeholic!!} Those  are MAJOR cups of coffee.. perfect for early am--on the way to work with a need to "perk up"!!



TFL!! Love when you stop by... !!
Ingredients
Stamps: MFT Al A Mode "Miss You a Latte"
Paper: October Afternoon Fly a Kite, vanilla, chocolate chip, vanilla
Ink: chocolate chip, copics
Accessories: felt flower, net flower, MFT wood button, TCP linen thread, scalloped and oval nesties, MFT twill, sizzix eb folder, Jody's sticky "stuff"

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Start small and work you way up to big I say LOL! You've done a fabulous colouring job with this image. Darling card.

Lisa H. said...

hehehe! I know just what you mean. it looks great love this sweet image. she's my fave à la mode :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Sweet card and great coloring! Love that sweet fabric flower and super scoring!