Saturday, January 8, 2011

Marissa...Thinking of You!!

Now, Marissa knows I am not being creepy!! She is a blogging friend of mine who just so happened to be the Featured Stamper this week on SCS. Finally got my card done, based on this card of hers. I changed the colors, nestie, and sentiment but, kept the layout and layered ribbon. I am NEW to the featured stamper and when I reviewed I discovered that I shouldn't use a sketch card of hers as it is really a case of the sketch. Good intentions, though!!!

My card:


TFL!! Love when you stop by and appreciate all the kind words!!

Ingredients
Stamps: Verve Kind Words
Paper: black, crumbcake, BoBunny Mama Razzi {even thought of Marissa with this as some folks call her Mama Rissi?}
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Accessories: nesties, SU ribbon, rhinestones

2 comments:

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Vickie!! Love how you used the DP and the pleated ribbon is gorgeous! Lovely accent with the brads on the sentiment panel too. Thanks for blessing me with a card (((hugs))).

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY!