Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sometimes the smallest things...

Take up the MOST room in your heart!! This sentiment just makes me "sigh" and think of little ones-my little ones aren't so little anymore (18 and 23) but, they will always be my little ones!! This sentiment is from Verve's PJ Smallest Things. How perfect is this for a baby card!! Used some OA Ducks in a Row dp... also "perfecto" for a baby card and didn't have any baby cards in my stash... needed one. Sentiment is stamped with memento tuxedo black on Verve's A Cut Above Vintage Oval Die, Heart is cut out with Verve's A Cut Above Jotted Heart Die, and flowers are cut out with Verve's Floral Circles Die. Added some lace, ribbon, and twine. Border was made with MFT's dizzy doily border die. Eeeks... used a bunch of dies on this. Sketch is Teresa Kline's from Verve's weekly sketches on SCS.



















Honestly... wanted to add the sketch but, either my "computer" skills are bad or my computer doesn't want to cooperate!! Oh well... picture the sketch from my card-it's pretty true!!

TFL!!
Ingredients: blabbed it all again!!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

You used the dies to perfection, Vickie! Love the colours you used and I too just love that sentiment. Well done with the sketch.

Wanda Cullen said...

You rocked all the dies...gorgeous card!! I laughed out loud at your ingredients list! :-)