Monday, May 2, 2011

Let's Mix it Up!!

Phew.... tonite is the last nite {for me anyway, I think you have until noon tomorrow} since I'm a "working girl" to submit for MFT's weekly sketch challenge. Pulled out an Al la Mode "What's Cooking" -these may have become my newest addiction, hehe!! Used Cosmo Cricket Social Club papers along with a new MFT border die-namic that will be released tomorrow nite {received mine early in the VIP pkg.}!!




















Added some CC Social Club buttons with divine twine. Colored the image with copics.

Hope your Monday was happy!! Mine was pretty good, even with work, LOL!! Love when you stop by and leave sweet comments. Appreciate all the kind words!!

TFL!!

Ingredients
Stamps: MFT Al la Mode What's Cooking?
Paper: CC Social Club, SU vanilla and crumbcake
Ink: adirondack espresso and copics
Accessories: CC Social Club buttons, TCP divine twine {I absolutely adore this stuff}, brads, MFT border die-namic, Jody's boosters

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Cute card, Vickie. Love the buttons with the twine and the fun DP. Fabulously coloured image too :) Way to smeak in under the wire.

Jodi Collins said...

Vicki, I just LOVE this! GORGEOUS coloring and papers!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a lovely card Vickie! This is one of my favorite a la modes and you have her colored up perfectly! I love the cluster of buttons in the corner...such a sweet touch! :D

Andrea Ewen said...

Those papers are adorable, Vickie! Love the colors you've put together, what an incredibly fun card!