Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Best Wishes

Yikes... I'm early (for me anyway) for Waltzingmouse (WMS) sketch challenge this week. Lately I have fiddled and fiddled with cards over a couple days but, tonight it all came together! Well, truth be told- I finished the card and then realized a needed 3 little "somethings" in the upper right corner but, added them in and I was done. Still play with Gingham & Co. ( bg melon mambo gingham stamped with versamark), gorgeous image on the Nesties Labels 18 is from WMS Vintage Labels 18 and sentiment from WMS Fancy Phrases. Colors are courtesy of the CR84FN color challenge (bright pink, light pink, and yellow). You can find all the WMS stamps I used here.



















Julia Aston's skecth (WMS)- one to put in the archives and use again.

and the colors....

















Today's Wednesday... "hump" day!! Tomorrow's an early am meeting for me so I better "hit the sack"! Hope you're having a wonderful week!!

If you stop by and leave comments, appreciate every one!!
Ingredients
Stamps: WMS Vintage Labels 18 (nestie compatible), Fancy Phrases, Gingham & Co.
Paper: SU melon mambo and white, Pink Paislee Sweetness and Butterfly Gardens
Ink: SU Melon Mambo and So Saffron, versamark
Accessories: Websters Pages bloomer and stickpin, Wild Orchid Crafts flower, funkiejunkie on Etsy- crochet heart, nesties, Kasiercraft pearls

10 comments:

Marisa said...

This is such a fun sketch, wish I had some WM stamps so I could play along. Regardless, I used the sketch and love it - quick and easy, can dress it up or keep it CAS.

You have done a great job. Love the way you used the CR8 colours too. Wonderfully done :)

Kelly S. said...

Just pops right off of my screen in those gorgeous colors! The flowers are absolutely beautiful, and I love the perfectly stamped label. Amazing sketch challenge card!

A Consuming Passion said...

So beautiful!!!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the papers and your bows! The label and the way you followed the sketch made one PRETTY card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Deborah Frings said...

Oh - how lovely, your gingham paper is so yummy! Love the label with fabulous flowers and pin! Beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Lenet said...

beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at WMSC

Maggie Lamarre said...

beautiful card
I'm inviting you to add your cards to our linking party gallery at
http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/07/american-pickers-with-linking-party.html
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card! Love the WM label and beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN and the WMSC :)

Lisa Elton said...

This is fabulous!!! Loving that sweet little rose print paper...Mmmmmm!!!

Daniela Dobson said...

Beautiful card.