Monday, August 15, 2011

You Color My World!!

Have you ever made a card and the conception didn't always meet the execution.... now, I know you have!! Only 'cause I would think that most "arteests" (well, I think we are artists in our way anywho) who make cards think about it and piddle with thoughts, layouts, colors etc.!! Made this card for the MFT weekly sketch challenge on SCS... wanting to use neutrals with "pops" of color.




















Couldn't add the sketch pic... western european and PC won't take.... or it's OE (probably)!! I did take a little liberty with the sketch, LOL!!

Have a wonderful week. Tomorrow is my oldest DD's birthday and my anniversary!! Going out for Japanese hibachi grill... bound to have a little fun!!

Thanks for stopping by and appreciate all the sweet comments!!

Ingredients
Stamps: My Favorite Things You Color My World
Paper: black, crumbcake, CC dp
Ink: black, copics
Accessories: stitching, SU corner punch, MFT posie die-namic, buttons, twine, MFT large scallop die-namic

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Your dinner plans sound wonderful - can I come LOL!

Love the pops of colour on the artist's palette and the paper pieced hat and smock. Fun touch with the wavy stitching too :)

Wanda Cullen said...

Since I'm commenting a day after your post, it's your anniversary today...Happy Anniversary!! Your plans for dinner sound wonderful! Enjoy! Love this sweet PI card...great paper piecing!