Saturday, April 20, 2013

you TICKLE my fancy


Happy Mail came to my house in the form of a couple new sets from Clearly Besotted Stamps. I have been looking for a feather set and I just adore this one. Thought it would be perfect for this week's Color Throwdown and inspiration pic. Used Jen's Deconstructed Sketch.



I stamped and colored the peacock feather and then did a little fussy cutting. Added some bling to the centers as well as the two tabs.

Here's the colors...

The sketch...
I took a "little liberty" with the sketch -- instead of the dots/image across the bottom- I used a sentiment and added my bow below the oval rather than above.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and appreciate all the kind words!!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the peacock feathers and how you used the colours. Great card as always :)

Mona Pendleton said...

So beautiful Vickie! Love those fancy feathers!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card Vicki, I love those beautiful feathers!

Sue Lelli said...

Those feathers are FAB and the liberties you took made one very special card!