Sunday, January 11, 2015

Oh baby it's a wild world....

it's hard to get by just upon a smile.....

I try some days though, I try!! Showing my age... Cat Stevens!

Had a chance to do a little extra stamping this WE and made this card

 I played with some Glitz papers, whatnots, and puffy sentiments. I love these things and buy them once in a while... get them home and don't know what to do with them... have you ever done that?

Used this week's Freshly Made Sketch for the layout.
Hope you had a great WE... goes too fast!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

7 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

LOL! Sometimes I think I am the queen of buying stuff then not having any idea what to do with it all. Glad I'm not alone!

Your card is fabulously retro and tons of fun. I love the colors and your fabbo mix of patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVE it, and I remember that song too! My step-daughter, had a VW camper van to take her to the church when she got wed . . . she LOVES them!

Hazel x

Lyn said...

Awesome card love the VW and I think it so goes with Cat Stevens :)

Kim Heggins said...

What an adorable card. Love your vintage VW, so fun and just the perfect colors too.

maria f. said...

Ha! Came over to say hi (and say how lucky you are that you got to see Joe Cocker IRL) and you're posting Cat Stevens! I love this sketch and love what you've done with it. That VW bus is too cool. Especially paired with orange :)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I Love this!!! And it reminds me of the ole days! haha!!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

How cute is this card? I'm loving your combi - what a fabulous image that is! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!