Friday, January 16, 2015

Top Dog Dies Friday Post...Valentine's!!

TGIF!!!! Yes... friday makes this working girl happy... not that I don't love my job but,...

AND... it's my weekly post using Top Dog Dies... Valentine's is on!!

Had a lot of fun making a sweet Heart Mini Album using a bunch of goodies from Top Dog Dies.

Sweet!! I used the Heart Mini Album die, Heart Doily die, and Heart Mini Album Finishers set, along with some Authentique papers and extras. I have several pics...

Front and center cover...

Playing with the Heart Album die and Heart Mini Album Finishers dies from Top Dog Dies. Thinking that I will give it to Darrell for his mom (Grammie) and he can add pics of the little one (my youngest daughter's beau's little girl). She's a sweetie!! She spied the jet ski in the garage the other day- 2 1/2... big jet ski but, asked me is she could go for a ride. My answer... "Yes,.. missy someone will take you for a ride but, it has to get warmer and we need to go to the lake".... totally not intimidated by the size!

Close up....

For each page/s of the mini album... I decorated one side and left the other side to scrap that picture.


 The next pages...

Here's the end..


Isn't the doily die gorgeous... and all the elements in the Finishers die set are perfect for adding a little something!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

5 comments:

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Vickie, your album is gorgeous! Yes!!! I love that doily!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Vickie! What a fun heart shaped album! Lovin' all the hearts! Hope you have a great weekend!

Kim Heggins said...

Vickie...what a sweet little album, so beautiful.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love this sweetheart of an album!!!

Marisa said...

This was a lot of work!! Fabulous pages.