Friday, February 27, 2015

Top Dog Dies- Friday!!

Good Morning y'all!! I am back with my weekly Top Dog Dies post. Still playing with some dies from the new release!!


Isn't that cross beautiful... all the detail. The Top Dog Die Cross set has both the detail cross and a wonderful base... just think of all the combinations (together and each die alone). I created my card with a little color (what can I say) instead of a more traditional look!!


AND.... I am still a ribbon/twine girl!! Sentiment is from Verve's Easter Joy. The glitter paper is from DCWV... bling and bows!

Don't forget to check out the TDD blog HERE. We just had a blog hop and there is an awesome prize up for grabs... all of the dies from the Spring release!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

5 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Vickie, this is just so beautiful. Love that cross!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Vickie! The die cut cross looks wonderful and the layered bow is oh so pretty!

FreeToBeMe..LisaJ said...

Wow beautiful card I love how you added the color to he cross.

Judy said...

Love your take on the cross card. Thanks for sharing.

anemptynest said...

Would absolutely faint if I won these dies, I so love Top Dog dies & absolutely appreciate the opportunity to win any of them!!! Thank you!!!!