Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Coffee Anyone?

Top Dog Dies is releasing some new dies today... coffee anyone?


IN LOVE with this Top Dog Dies Coffee die!! First off I made a gift tag to go along with a bag of beans... strong beans :)


I used Top Dog Dies Tag Album die and die cut the small tag in the set. Added some designer papers (Amy Tangerine Stitched), sentiment from Verve (Coffee), and ribbon. The band on the coffee die was cut using a Starbucks wrapper... love the corrugation!


Of course, I wasn't done playing and this card uses the Coffee die and the Antique Mat die set.


I've made a couple cards using the Top Dog Dies Signature Antique die and the new Antique Mat set coordinates... LOVE!! The new die cuts both a large panel and the little rim (you see in gray on my card) for an extra added element!!

These new dies and a few more are available now... go HERE to see all the new goodies and some inspiration from the rest of the DT.

PS I have a couple more cards using these 2 new dies coming!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

4 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute...I love your sweet gift bag, adorable!

Marisa said...

Great coffee cards and love the frilly coffee sleeves :)

Anonymous said...

These are awesome!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, goodness! Another couple of fabulous coffee creations. Be still my heart!