Friday, April 10, 2015

Top Dog dies Friday... coffee!!

Given enough coffee I could rule the world... or dream about it :)


Okay.. this new Top Dog Coffee die is "right up my alley" I am soo a coffee lover... the other morning I overslept but, in my final moments before waking up I was dreaming that people were coming in my house to make coffee in my Keurig... weird huh?

Another coffee card...


I die cut the Coffee cup and sponged with distress inks. The sleeve was die cut twice and then I trimmed the black one to get the extra band. Added some gloss to the heart. Sentiment and coffee rings are from Verve's Better For You

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the boldness of the orange and the colours on the cup.

ChristineCreations said...

What fun mod colours together! I love the tie-dyed look to the cup and the funky stitching!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your coffee card and the beautiful and bold colors, fabulous!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Squee! This just makes me happy! Fabulous card!