Friday, April 17, 2015

Top Dog Dies Friday... Fabulous!!

I am in LOVE with the Antique Signature Dies at Top Dog Dies... here's another one!! I have made several cards using the large shaped image so, imagine my delight... giddy when the Antique Mat Die was just release...


For the base I used Top Dog Dies Signature  Antique die ... and then layered  with Top Dog Dies Antique Mat Die (newly released). You can use the larger die cut to make a shaped card.. and the Mat Die to add layers... the mat die it cuts two shapes. A thin outline on the outside with the main shape on the inside... and the die cuts have the dotted detail. Love!!


I have had so much fun playing with these and there will be more in the works...I'm still playing!! It's like a basic die with layers and change it up, whatever your heart desires... For this card I used Top Dog Dies Bottles 2 die set with a Verve sentiment from Love's Flower...

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!


signature

2 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Love this card...just so sweet with those pretty colors and that amazing patterned paper.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love those little perfume bottles.