Friday, May 1, 2015

Top Dog Dies Friday- be you!!

It's my regular Top Dog Dies Friday post!! This week I made something CAS and a little different or should I say....

I dragged myself away from the Antique Signature dies :)


Last year when I did a Guest Designer post for Top Dog Dies, I had the pleasure of playing with the Top Dog Dies Dog Days #2 set.


Adore this sassy poodle... have you ever owned a poodle? My family did... Winnie... when I was young. She was sassy and "in charge" I wanted to die cut her with glitter paper but, didn't have the right color pink (ugh!) so instead I decided to make my shaker card and stamped this sentiment from Verve's Words of Wisdom. Added a sparkly bow to her tail.

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

5 comments:

sabbycat said...

I just love that pink poodle! I own a standard size poodle that I've had for a little over two years. I adopted him when he was about five and a half, and he is so sweet. They are just so elegant when they run! Cute card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So cool!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a fabulous card! LOVE that pink poodle and the fun shaker for sparkle!

Marisa said...

So cute, Vickie! That poodle die is too fun.

Kim Heggins said...

Simply adorable...just love your fabulous card and that poodle is too darn cute.