Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Color Throwdown #362- Blessed!!

Good Wednesday Morning and welcome to this week's colors at The Color Throwdown. I am the host this week and I picked some wonderful fall colors. Well, at least I thought I did, anyway :)




Isn't that cake scrumptious!! 

Here's my card...


WPlus9's Doodle Buds arrived on my doorstep this week and I couldn't wait to ink them up. The background panel was created with the smooshing technique on watercolor paper. Each image was stamped on a watercolor square using Cherry Lynn dies. Colored with SU and Zig Clean Color Brush markers. Added some Heidi Swapp gold spray- it got away from me a little bit :)

Visit the rest of the DT and our special guests this week for more inspiration...

Karola, Guest Star Stamper - Invisible Pink Cards

AND...

Kelly Latevola, September Guest Designer - You and Your Big Dreams

Once you’ve finished your card or other paper-crafted project, add a direct link to your creation using the Inlinkz tool at the bottom of the post. And, don’t forget to use the keyword CTD362 if you upload your project to an online gallery, or hashtag on social media with #ctd362 and/or #colorthrowdown.  Challenge guidelines are in the right sidebar on the Color Throwdown Challenge Blog in case you have any questions.

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits
Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor
Joan Ervin - Stamping With Passion
Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud
 Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations
Monika Davis- MAD Stamper
 Jodi Collins- Stampin a Latte
Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

9 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Love the gold touches and the smooshed frame! Gorgeous, artsy card!

Nancy Thomas said...

Beautiful - that's my favorite floral set right now and I adore the fall colors you used on the various images.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love how you framed these fun flowers!!! It looks fabulous!!!!

Julia Aston said...

wonderful splatter and cute doodle blooms!

Stampingcountry said...

Beautiful autumn card! Love your coloring!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love how you've colored these doodled flowers. So artsy!

Pink Unicorn said...

I just love the gorgeous colours you picked and your card is amazing. I love the background and the fun flowers. And I don't think there is a thing as too much gold, so your use of the gold spray is perfect ;)

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Fantastic card, Vickie! Colors are so vibrant and energetic. Love that stamp too!

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful...love your sweet images.