Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Color Throwdown # 373- Christmas!!

Happy Hump Day!! Christmas is coming.... are you ready!! I still have a few little errands to run!! Love the holidays spending time with family and friends... actually leaving this week to travel to see my family in Indiana- not everyone can go... my youngest will be home keeping things safe!

It's time for the Color Throwdown colors... this is the last challenge for 2015 as we're taking a little break over the holidays! Click the link for the Color Throwdown blog with all the details!!

This week there are no specific colors.... just create a Christmas card... any colors... and any creation- 


Here's my card....


This is one of the Christmas sets I bought this year.... Ellen Hutson Essentials by Julie Ebersole... fun! The background was created by spritzing water onto TH watercolor cardstock and dripping some SU Cherry Cobbler ink... letting it spread. After that was dry I stamped SSS grid background with versamark and heat embossed with white. Added a Lil' Inkers stitched circle... and then Santa and sentiment on top.... FUN!! Oh.. glitter to the beard and "pom" and glaze to those shades!!

We're thrilled to have Torico as our December Guest Designer - Stamparadise

Once you’ve finished your card or other paper-crafted project, add a direct link to your creation using the Inlinkz tool at the bottom of the Color Throwdown post. And, don’t forget to use the keyword CTD373 if you upload your project to an online gallery, or hashtag on social media with #ctd373 and/or #colorthrowdown.  Challenge guidelines are in the right sidebar on the Color Throwdown Challenge Blog in case you have any questions.

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits
Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor
Joan Ervin - Stamping With Passion
Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud
 Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations
 Jodi Collins- Stampin a Latte
Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy

Wishing you Happy and Safe Holidays with family and friends!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

5 comments:

Miriam said...

Love this Vicki! Cool Santa and funny sentiment!

Tammy Hershberger said...

FUN design, Vickie!

Wanda Cullen said...

This santa and sentiment totally crack me up! Hope you have a great visit with family...Merry Christmas!

Kim Heggins said...

I love your card...what a fabulous Santa! Happy New Year.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Hi Vickie. Just saw your card as I was perusing the CTD DT art, and I just had to stop by to tell you how much I lOVE this card. I must have the stamp set. I found the dies, but not the stamps. Would you kindly email me and let me know what it is? Many thanks!!!!! Stephanie slan.zal@verizon.net