Saturday, November 25, 2017

SAW THAT. Santa.

If you happen to stop by, first I wish you had a HAPPY THANKSGIVING (if you live in the States, that is!!) Second, I had a chance to play a little today... that is not often these days... 

I played with one of my fav Julie Ebersole Essentials by Ellen Hutson using this week's Freshly Made Sketch...


Ellen Hutson is celebrating their 11th Anniversay... Wow... 

So their challenge is to use your favorite Essentials by Ellen set.... this happens to be one of my favs (and fits the season!) I love this Santa... he has a bit of modern flare or maybe a little quirky but, I LOVE it!!

The sketch....


If you stop by, appreicate all the kind comments. !! Hugs, Vickie



2 comments:

Jen Timko said...

This is simply adorable!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Ha! I love this! That Santa is just the coolest with those shades. You've created a lovely clean card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!