Sunday, November 5, 2017

Tag You're It Challenge

Happy Sunday Evening! I've had a great day... hoping you did too!! And, a great day at my house is relaxing and getting a bit of time to stamp!! 

I had a chance to play in the current Tag You're It challenge.... don't you just love making tags, I know I do!! Ha... the hard part is giving them away!! Isn't that awful- I just little works of art!!

Here's the inspiration....



Here's my sweet little tag...


As you can see I went with the colors and the swag at the top. The images/sentiment are from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I have to say these are some of my favorites. Claire had to close the shop a while ago but, I have been thinking I needed to pull some out to play. Claire is now with Gina K. designs and some of her images are being sold there. 

Thanks for stopping by and appreciate all the kind words!!

Hugs, Vickie!!

3 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE this tag, Vicki! FAB colors and those stamps make the best design!

Stampin2day said...

Wow! I saw this on the 25 days of Christmas and just had to pop over and tell you how stunning your tag is! Elegant and gorgeous!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love what you did with the inspiration and great reminder to dust off some of my WMS goodies. Many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.